List of possible contributors to gas.
- Food choices, including animal products.
- Stomach acid not breaking the food into small enough particles.
- Timing on enzymes too close to eating.
- Drugs, antibiotics, supplements, oxidizers all can reduce gut microbiome health. (Suggest clinical probiotic).
- Snacks: Sugars, food additives, topical exposures.
- Liquids, other than distilled water.
- Balance of raw food to cooked foods too heavy on raw.
- Changes in sleep patterns.
- Shower filter to remove chlorine too old.
- Drinking non-distilled water.
Hormone disruptors can contribute to digestion imbalance:
- Laundry soap
- Dishwasher detergents
- Hair Coloring
- Synthetic clothing
After reviewing the above list of possible causes you may want to contact me for specific guidance.
Dale 623-242-2460 firstname.lastname@example.org
Some supplements that could help.