Vitalzym 360 Enteric Coated gel capsules by World Nutrition
Each Capsule contains 166mg
Proprietary Enzyme blend of Bromelain, Papain, Rutin, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Amia, Serrapeptase
Vitalzym Systemic Enzymes are the biocatalysts necessary for the chemical reactions associated with breathing, growth, reproduction, digestion, and all other metabolic functions of the body.
Suggested Directions: Vitalzym enteric coated gel capsules are to be taken away from food: first thing in the morning on an empty stomach is the best time, then, wait 30 to 45 minutes before eating. For taking them the second time in the day: take them two and a half to three hours after finishing your food. Always wait 30 to 45 minutes after taking them to eat again. Dosing method: Take one-a-day for a week, then, one twice-a-day for the next week, then, two twice-a-day for the next week, etc., slowly working up to between three and seven twice-a-day. For best over-all results: stay at three to seven capsules twice-a-day for as many months as you are decades old. For maintenance, take two or three capsules either once or twice-a-day.
Warning: Vitalzym enteric coated gel capsules are the size of a Tic-Tac breath mint but should be taken one at a time, with water, because they will clump together if you try to swallow two or more together.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
120 Servings Per Container
Audio Download: A discussion of systemic enzymes and their benefits, including how to use the product.
Note: Water (preferably distilled water) consumption is very important while taking systemic enzymes: However, drink no more than 80 ounces of water per day. To find out how many ounces is right for you: take your weight in pounds and convert that number to ounces. Then, divide that number in half. That is the amount of ounces of water you should consume per day. Therefore, if you weigh 140 pounds you should drink 70 ounces of distilled water per day. Remember, even if you weigh over 200 pounds, you should not drink more than 80 ounces of water per day.
Note #2: If you have an unpleasant reaction to taking Vitalzym enteric coated gel capsules you may be stirring up debris that needs to be eliminated as quickly as possible. The best way to eliminate any kind of debris is by taking a coffee enema.
- HELPS WITH FIBROSIS CONDITIONS & SCAR TISSUE — Vitalzym is made up of a proprietary blend of proteolytic enzymes (serrapeptase, bromelain, papain) that help break down insoluble proteins like fibrin. That’s important because excess fibrin leads to both fibroids and scar tissue. So when you’re looking to improve your inflammatory response for fibroid treatment, then you’ll want to try this enzyme supplement*.
- NATURALLY SUPPORTS A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM — Our oral enzymes have been shown to play a role in maintaining a balanced immune response. For example, papain- i.e. papaya enzyme – is used to improve a healthy inflammation response. What’s more, these proteolytic and pancreatic enzymes help regulate both an overactive and underactive immune system*.
- ENTERIC COATING ENSURES MAXIMUM ABSORPTION — In order to be effective, enzyme supplements need to pass through your stomach and be absorbed in the small intestines. This enteric coating protects the encapsulated enzymes from being digested by the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach. Unlike other systemic or digestive enzymes, you’re actually getting a full dose of enzymes with our enteric coated capsules.
- A NATUROPATH RECOMMENDED SUPPLEMENT — As more studies are being done on systemic and digestive enzymes, it’s becoming common for NDs to recommend them for a whole host of conditions; better digestion, regulating blood sugar, aiding in wound care, promoting bone health maintaining a healthy weight and possibly aid in losing weight*. Like with any supplement, you should always consult with a healthcare professional prior to including them in your dietary regimen.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLORS, OR GLUTEN — Not only is this supplement 100% vegetarian but there’s no lactose or yeast to worry about either. Go ahead. Read through our labels and confirm this for yourself. You’ll notice there aren’t any GMOs or gluten in here as well.
Bonnie's Success Story and audio recording
Utilizing The Benefits of Systemic Enzymes For Your Health
Not all enzyme supplements are created equal. Unlike digestive enzymes, this proprietary blend of serrapeptase, papaya enzyme, and bromelain helps support a wide range of health conditions.
For instance, when this mix of proteolytic enzymes go to work within the body they have been shown to break down proteins (like fibrin) that normally cause disease, pain, and/or swelling. Bromelain has specifically been shown to reduce inflammation and improve healthy circulation.
So, if you’re dealing with scar tissue or fibroids, these enzymes aid in the digestion of excess fibrin; which is an insoluble protein that proteolytic enzymes are inherently designed to attack.
Vitalzym: An Effective Blend of Natural Proteolytic Enzymes
Improve Your Inflammation Response & Immune Health
The more you look into proteolytic enzymes, the more effects you discover. Not only do they help to tone down an overactive immune response but they also increase activity when your response is underactive.
In particular, bromelain happens to aid in the inflammatory response by decreasing swelling and improving circulation. It even promotes bone and joint health over a broad range of doses.
To get the most out of each serving, you should take each dose a half hour before a meal or an hour after a meal.
Formulated For Ideal Absorption of Active Enzymes
A common problem with oral enzymes is the fact that they need to remain fully intact when passing through your stomach. Otherwise, you’ll be absorbing less enzymes than you ingested.
With our liquid-filled Vitalzym capsules, we solved this issue by using an enteric coating that protects the contents of the capsule. That means virtually all of the 168 mg of enzymes you swallow with each dose gets absorbed where it counts.
In fact, we even manufactured these enzymes at low heat in order to ensure you get the most enzymatic activity out of each batch, as well as shelf life. Now that’s what we consider superior potency.
Producing Unrivaled Products & Reliable Results
No GMOs, Gluten, & Lactose
Pure Vegetarian Capsules