A few years ago I guided a women who was diagnosed with Lyme Disease. She had all the symptoms.
After six months, no more symptoms, when she returned to the doctors for followup testing – this test showed that there was no sign of Lyme Disease. She was told that since Lyme Disease is not curable so she must have never had the disease… Must have been a lab error on the first test and diagnosis.
Here is the recipe she followed:
Angstrum Size minerals are a must
An inflammatory disease caused by the spirochete borrelia burgdorferi,* transmitted by ticks and characterized initially by a rash followed by flu-like symptoms including fever, joint pain, and headache; if untreated, it can result in chronic arthritis and nerve and heart dysfunction.
*borrelia burgdorferi – A parasite causing Lyme disease in humans.
*spirochete – Any of various slender, spiral, motile bacteria of the order Spirochaetales, many of which are pathogenic.
- Boron – 2 tBL
- Calcium – 2 TBL – 2 or 3 times a day
- Chromium – 2 TBL
- Copper – 2 TBL (with food)
- Enzyme Liquid – 1 TBL
- Germanium – 1-2 tsp.
- Magnesium – 2 TBL
- Manganese – 2 TBL
- Molybdenum – 1 TBL
- Potassium – 2 tsp.
- Selenium – 1 tsp.
- Silver – 3 TBL twice daily
- Sulfur – 2 TBL
- Multi-Minerals – 2 TBL
- Zinc – 2 TBL – 3 times a day
- MSM – as directed
- Body Alkalizer – 2 drops in 8-10 oz. water 4-6 times a day
- Stabilized Oxygen Capsules – as directed
- Vitamin B-Complex – 6000-10,000 mg. daily
- Vitamin B-2 – as directed
- Vitamin B-6 – as directed
- Vitamin C Ascorbate – 1,000 mg. daily
- Flora-G Plus Probiotic, 120 capsules
Herbal Therapy: Milk Thistle, Burdock. Pycnogenol and an Aloe Vera drink mixture should be taken daily.
Diet Change: Eat a diet high in fiber and eliminate sugars.
Daily exercise is a must. Go to bed earlier and do not oversleep.
Call Dale at 623-242-2460 to arrange purchase of the liquid minerals.