Breakdown pieces of food to allow your body to access the nutrients.
If your pancreas produces enough enzymes the enzymes will first thoroughly digest your food. Next, if your panaceas is working correctly and producing enough enzymes, some enzymes will go into your bloodstream and will digest any foreign proteins. After that, they will digest any damaged or imperfect cells such as bruised cells and cancer cells.
- Enzymes that make it to a bruise site digest the bruise, which is a cluster of broken cells (foreign proteins at this point).
- Enzymes that make it to a tumor site digest the tumor, which is a cluster of cells built around something that does not belong (sometimes cancer cells).
Foreign proteins (particles) include:
- cancer cells
- food particles
- allergens that made it into the bloodstream
- from breathing
- through skin
- from ingesting and the stomach acid fails to destroy them
- particles formerly stored and released from storage
- cancer tumor material is a foreign protein
- any tumor material is a forein protein
- anything else that gets into the blood that does not belong
What happens to the foreign protein after the enzymes reduce it to waste material?
Your blood collects and moves the waste material to the liver and the liver (a big filter) captures the particles.
After the blood is filtered by the liver the clean blood recirculates.
Waste is temporarily stored in the gall bladder and is eventually dumped into the colon for elimination.
What symptoms can happen if too many particles, too fast, are collected in the liver?
When the liver is filled to capacity the additional debris overflows and returns to the blood. It then circulates and generally manifests as symptoms, which start in the weakest area.
Symptoms can include:
- Mucus Response (runny nose)
- Skin Eruptions
- Aches and Pains
- Body Odors
- Swelling (edema)
- Vision Problems
- Anxiety and Worry
- Breathing Problems
- Craving for Food
- Bad Breath
- Menstrual Problems
- Swelling of the Legs
- Loss of Memory
- Loss of Concentration
- Poor Appetite
- Lack of Sexual Response
- Prostate Trouble
- Skin Problems
- Abdominal Discomfort
What to do when the symptoms become overwhelming:
First level of overwhelm: Detoxify
Coffee Enemas up to 3-4 a day (if you get leg cramps - supplement with potassium salts)
Any other method to detoxify you have access to:
- Mud Baths
- Heat lamps
Second Level of Overwhelm (nothing mitigates the overwhelm -- it is expected and welcome as it means the enzymes are doing their job)
Dr. Kelley recommends you take a break from enzymes after 25 days even if you are able to stay ahead of the overwhelm by detoxifying. Take 5 days off the enzymes. Continue the coffee enemas.
If you get to unmanageable overwhelm prior to the 25th day stop for five days and then begin again.
Thanks to Ruth R for asking for detailed information.