K asks Dale:
One egg a day ok?
Yes, I know in Dr. Kelley's book “One Answer to Cancer” he said eggs are ok – up to a point.
However, the science is much more indicating eggs are not so good.
View videos on eggs from a scientific standpoint by a Medical Doctor:
Cancer growth is linked to every animal product.
I recommend a whole food plant based diet without free oils.
- Nuts ok
- Greens ok
- Legumes ok
- Grains ok for some people
- Yams or other starchy products ok
If you feel you must consume some animal products please keep the volume of animal under 5% of your calories and understand:
- Animal products you consume require many of your enzymes to convert to nutrition.
- Animal products contain 6 to 22 times the toxins that plant proteins.
- Contains no fiber.
- Stay in your body much longer than plant, potentially putrifying on the way through your digestive track.