Peter Asks Dale
What to do to Avoid Cataract Surgery?
- Distilled water only, drink plenty ( Dirty Water Warning Book )
- See Again or Eye Support Plus
- 21-day detox (scroll down for instructions)
- LiveRite Liver Support
- As close as you can manage to a vegan, whole foods plant based diet
- Read the Bates Method Book (Vision strengthening)
- 45 minutes per day minimum movement, walking is fine.
- Coffee Enemas to Support detoxing (as needed)
- Relax, it took years to create cataracts, but you may see improvement in as little as a few weeks, but do not go back to your old habits.